Abdominal Palpation Model Set
A longtime customer favorite, this model set is ideal for training healthcare professionals on the performance of Leopold’s maneuvers and for demonstrating palpation of the abdomen to determine fetal lie, presentation, and position.
The Abdominal Palpation Model includes a fetal model that flexes, facilitating all presentations and positions. The fetal model also features:
- A weighted body
- Movable limbs
- Firm buttocks
- A head with palpable anterior and posterior fontanels
The fetal model and the included pelvis model rest within the abdominal portion of the Abdominal Palpation Model. The abdomen is a padded cloth attached by Velcro to the base, which allows for easy removal and replacement of the fetal model to visualize and change fetal positions.
The model set also includes:
- A gel pad that creates a cushion over the fetal model and provides a realistic, lifelike feel
- 12 movable blue gel packs to simulate amniotic fluid
- A practice guide with suggestions for how to use the model
- A convenient carrying case
The Abdominal Palpation Model measures 19" x 11½" x 9½".